A few of the projects

I've been working on.

First it's the Vintage Hankie Bunting from the Sweet Six Studio workshop. I purchased a bag full of vintage hankies for a steal, washed them, and most were in very good shape. My bedroom window needed that something extra. It's been months trying to think of something and bam! this was perfect. I had put up my Rachel Ashwell valance which is a very light shade of pink. My bedroom windows are three across or 96 inches! That's a lot of window. I LOVE how it came out. Several pictures to capture it up close.



I also finished Squirt's (aka D) birthday banner and crown! I love it. Bright colors and lots of glitter. It matches her lantern I did (see below with pom poms). Okay, my new love is pom poms :)

I have to say that was the toughest thing to capture. The pics are still not showing how beautiful it came out. I'll try again on her birthday. She kept trying to pull them down today!

The shape is a flower with flower centers and chip board letters. So cute! Please don't look at my vintage WRINKLED tablecloth. I always use my vintage tablecloths on my kitchen table but never iron them.




As you can see I've ALREADY started putting up my Halloween items!

The CUTE crown I made for her out of the same scrapbook paper, pom poms :), and butterfly embellishments, and ribbons to tie around her head. A big D for her name. She is going to look so sweet on her 1st Birthday!

 

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Kris, I'm so glad that this is all coming together. I remember you asking us on ECS if we knew someone who could make these things for you -- we knew you could do this yourself and you have...and done an amazing job. Your sweetie is going to be The Princess of her Party!!

Natasha Burns said...

Wow I love the extra long bunting, it looks wonderful! As do your crown and garland, just beautiful

Karin said...

Kris....It's all so adorable! First off, the crown turned out fantastic! I love the green lace paper across the front and the little butterflys. And the banner is so cute! I love how it all coordinates together. And lastly, the vintage hanky valance is beautiful.... Great Job!!