- 3pm today for little D's first Christmas party at her school (aka daycare). She absolutely loves this place and how she has blossomed!
- Dinner of Mac & Cheese w/hot dogs~kid food! She will love it.
- Wrap presents soon! Santa comes in 6 days!
- Sushi! Saturday night--Yah, baby, sake is calling my name.
- Make canister for Silver Bella 2009 faire. I figured if I drop money $1 here, $5 there, etc, it should add up nicely.
- Work on Vintage Valentine Collage Swap (maybe). I don't have all the collage items but I do have my idea.
- Finish my Joli Paquet kits I bought from Cerri. Both ornaments are for my Mom & Dad as they have helped immensely from my fertility issues, fertility procedures, and this first year of little D's life then my surgery recovery, her being sick frequently, day care nightmare's (we are on our 3rd in 9mos). They have been my rock. I owe them a lot. As a family, we are creative so these handmade items will be that more special.
- Acupuncture on Tuesday (my lifesaver). This girl has helped me so much in the past 3 yrs. I went weekly for over 2 yrs!
- Visit this crazy flea market which is about 30 mins from me towards Atlanta. Anderson Jockey Lot. You never know what you may find! I will bypass the fake Prada's and livestock. We'll see if I can talk Mom into going. If not, babysit?
- Oh, finish these Ornaments(I work on them in bed before sleeping so its been VERY slow going cause having a 14mo old~~I barely get 10mins in before I'm sleepy).
- Non fun-2009 budget. We are planning to buy a larger home in the next year and a half and I've been trying to get that Fertility debt paid off. It's a monster amount as insurance does not cover anything.
- Plan trip to Ft Lauderdale for wedding. My MIL is getting married on Valentine's Day after 30 yrs of being single. She is moving to Fl at the end of Jan. We are still a little skeptical!?
- Buy new makeup including tinted moisturizer. Any recommendations?? Now that my hormone's are under control I definitely need new stuff as I didn't wear much when I was pregnant in 2007.
- Finally, relax?, make cookies, plan good meals as I don't cook much working FT, and watch my crap load of DVR shows I've taped.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
So after some hugs; she had this face..'Mommy, why are you trying to give me to that big RED man?'
After waffles with strawberries and whip cream: I'm now happy! See ya next year Santa!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Hubby had to bring down the Christmas decorations but my style has changed so I only put out a few things from previous years and with a 14month old. I can not put anything on my tables and you can only put so much on my fireplace mantle! LOL!
A vintage ceramic Christmas tree from my childhood. My Mom gave her to me last year. So sweet! White is hard to find!
I have been working on a few crafty projects:
An ornament with one of my Sweet One's handpainted children. I glittered her and put tinsel around the shabby wire (you can see the white wire peeking out) and a sweet glittered snowflake that dangles on the bottom.A cute snow sign that I painted, glittered, added vintage buttons, trim and tarnished tinsel. A few flowers peek out at the top where you hang it. It's a shabby light blue color.
A paper mache Holiday House collage with lots of glitter, trims, and a sweet birdie watching for vistors!
A sweet star ornament with glittered crown, butterfly, and flowers with lots of glitter and a pretty pink paint!I handpainted, glittered, and flowered this sweet tree for little D's room. I put my snowwoman (see previous post) next to it. She's ready for Santa!
Your Inner Child Is Happy
You see life as simple, and simple is a very good thing.
You're cheerful and upbeat, taking everything as it comes.
And you decide not to worry, even when things look bad.
You figure there's just so many great things to look forward to.
Have a great week!