Fall Vignettes!!

Front door...I won this on Ebay. Can't say I got a bargain but I HAD to have it with the shape and the cute prim objects in it. Perfect for my maroon red door behind it!

Entryway..Okay, I'm not a big fan of fake flowers but I've collected these sweeties over the years and keep tossing them in this basket for a loose sweet feel. Last year I found these turkey feather looking picks and jabbed them in there. I like the messy just picked feel. I always have some kind of candy for D's starving friends!

Kitchen table--I'm one of those people that always has fresh flowers on the table and I found this gorgeous colored mum at Publix!


Fireplace mantle with mixed media collage I made, MORE birdies, and a sweet pumpkin with leaves.



Other side of mantle. That pretty babe in the gorgeous black cottage frame is my sweet little one who will be 1 in a few weeks. LOVE the black and white photo! Peekiing out is my other FAVORITE bunnies!





Basket of sweetness of fall yummies--pumpkins, acorns, sweet Halloween basket I made, and my ceramic Birdies! I have many :)


Just a few vignettes around my house. I can never wait till the first day of Autumn. I did these last weekend! I LOVE the autumn colors---my absolute favorite time of year! Hope you enjoyed :)
Off to download some I Tunes for my FREE IPOD shuffle :)












 

2 comments:

Sherry said...

It's lovely to see how others decorate and what inspires. Your home is lovely!

Stink Bone Jones said...

I love all of your fall vignettes! They are just lovely. I'm so excited for this season.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will be back to yours again too!

best wishes,
Jaime