History molds us

My 2nd and 3rd pages in my art journal. I started to just work on a background. I picked bold colors that I liked and went from there. No real layout in mind. As I let it dry and was moving items around my table, ideas started to flow.

The page is 'History molds us but doesn't break us'. I had been thinking about how we as a country will mark another historic event during my lifetime and I journaled this to my daughter about how much I have seen in my short life and how it molds me in my daily living. How do you explain all that has happened is the eternal question.
The bold colors depict my love, the white stands for her purity, and the objects are for freedom and all that is good in this life. The written words tell it all and you must Smile as it's her time.





 

0 comments: