Art Journaling

I have to say I haven't been more excited about starting something new than trying Art Journaling! Thanks Cindy!

If you haven't, please check our her blog, Junque Art, which shows her journey through this plus some great links! I also bought the new Somerset Art Journaling. It has great tips plus some awesome artists.

I was a little intimated at a large size one so I'm starting small at 8.5 by 5.5 inches.

My first journal is going to be called 'Find Your Passion'. I've missed it for a long time so this will be my adventure into finding it and loving it again plus a splattering of bits and pieces :)

Let me know your thoughts!






I had the most fun in a long time. I really feel refreshed like I got it off my mind. I believe this is going to be the best therapy any money can buy! I can now put all my fine art skills back to use, plus my newly learned mixed media, and write my thoughts out. Can you ask for anything sweeter?

If anyone is interested in my collages from the previous posts, email me and we can discuss!

kristen7744@hotmail.com

Have a great weekend!

xo

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristen! Oh I love what you have done so far! It is like therapy isn't it? Love how you tucked your thoughts on a heart journaling card in the pocket! And I can tell you used things you love in your pages.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I agree about the art therapy!!

Sarah said...

Don't you just love how you feel like a kid again without a care in the world when playing with markers, paper and glue!
Sarah
Vintage Lily
www.vintagelily.typepad.com