Valentines!

Devyn's class is having an exchange for Valentine's Day. I made these packets of goldfish for the little one's (There are 8 kids total and all are between 12mos -18mos old) so no staples, ribbons, etc. The 2 teachers I made felt baggies with vintage ribbon handles and filled with chocolates-Yum! Who says they can't have a goodie :)
I love the ladybug theme for something a little different.

I normally don't make many cards but with so much out there I thought I would give it a try and everything coordinates!

These 2 are for Devyn's teachers:

This one is for my parents:

This one is for my hubby:

I just had to share these sweet vintage pretties I received from Julie . If you haven't checked out her book, Pretty Little Felts. You need too, some of the cutest and inspiring projects in there.




I'm off to work on some projects and then relax. Homemade chili is waiting in the crockpot and the Superbowl is tonight.

Have a great week!

Kris

 

4 comments:

ittybittybirdy said...

Hello! I'm just stopping by from flickr land! Thanks for adding me as a contact! What an adorable blog you have! And such sweet creations too!

Chelsea Ann

Cindy said...

LOVE your cards!

c

Monica said...

Hi Kris!
Your ladybug gifts are a cutie!!!!!! So clever an idea!
And looove the cards, vintage goodies and fabric bundles- I have many of them too, as I often work with tartans...
Have a great day,
Monica.

Amy Sutter said...

So very pretty and creative :-)
Thanks for entering the drawing on Aged Vintage Papier!
best of luck!
Blessings,
Amy Sutter :-)