Oh soooo sweet!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! Devyn is doing great and is pretty much back to normal today. Check out this stance at our back door :) Nooo shoes already! Girl is going to be a flip flop year around---I can tell now can't keep a shoe or sock on her more than a minute.

Here's a picture from the wedding last weekend down in W.Palm Beach FL. It was 85! The ocean was actually warm.
It was a LONG day. Poor thing is looking at me saying when are we EVER going to go home :)

I wanted to share these sweet cones I started on a couple of weeks ago and have been sitting forlornly in my dining room waiting for all their finery. I finished them today and I think they came out darling. Perfect for upcoming spring and Easter. They are part vintage goodness and new items. I just love the color combos--something a little different and the vintage blue flower is just gorgeous. I rummaged through a HUGE (blushing) tupperware bin (you know those storage ones!) that is overflowing with ribbons and found the perfect match!

The rose paper cone has a vintage strawberry and I used fabric to make the cute covering on the top.




Off for sushi tonight since we couldn't afford W.Palm Beach seafood prices--egads what a rip off! High season right now and prices are awful!
I hope to do a little more crafting tomorrow but we'll see.

Have a great weekend!

xo Kris

 

3 comments:

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Kris,
Your daughter is darling!!! :) Love your cones!!! The rose paper/strawberry is my FAV!! :) XO,Jenn

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love theses cones...what a great idea to use fabric!!

Smiles, Joy~

Lisa Fulmer said...

love this project, I linked to your blog in my blog carnival this week!