New Goodies in my shop!

Finally! The long weekend allowed me some time to actually work on my designs. I love all the new ones. Perfect for all those summer parties, special occasions, weddings, showers, and my favorite, just because!


This is Bella. Isn't she a vintage beauty? The vintage enamel shabby cottage like pendant is awesome and I utilized a gorgeous light blue vintage crystal to set it off then I added ribbon as the tie so it will drape beautifully down your neck!


This lovely is Elizabeth. I love this salvaged beauty. So classic..reminds me of Audrey Hepburn. This came from a damaged necklace and I added vintage faux pearls in the most beautiful shade of gray which you can not find now a days.


These pretties are Ella. Vintage golden metal flower (close to 1 inch, or 30mm wide) with vintage ivory rose bead for center. Antiqued brass ear wire.














Close up of that beautiful vintage rhinestone button I used.













This pretty 18 inch necklace is made with dyed freshwater pearls, silvertone ring, and a gorgeous vintage rhinestone button. Simple yet elegant!

Okay, I wasn't have the best hair day for this picture :)







This is Alcott.


Fits 7.5inch wrist comfortably. Vintage pale pink czech glass beads, vintage crystal beads, vintage faux pearls simulated to look like freshwater pearls, a beautiful shade of ivory, and vintgage rhinestone beads. Stretch cording was utilized to keep the look clean.







Crystella :

This gorgeous necklace is made with opalite glass, vintage cyrstals salvaged from broken necklaces, silvertone ring, and beautiful velvet ribbon embellished with a sweet pink rose. The pictures do not do this gemstone justice.The necklace is 18 inches long and you could lengthen another 5 inches or so based on how tight you do the ribbon. I love the look of the gorgeous ribbon tie to drape down the neck or to the side to add that little extra.

Absolutely stunning!

All these beauties would be perfect for a special occasion, party, wedding, shower, or my favorite, just because. It would look beautiful on a bride or bridesmaid!

 

0 comments: