My First Time to the Zoo





Deyvn had her first outing to our local zoo on Saturday. It's small for zoo's but perfect for little time away from home. It does have a beautiful lion too!



For an 8mo old, she spent more time people watching than anything although the elephant was a surprise. Check out that expression!


She's like what is that!!

I haven't figured out my two dogs yet :)
LOL!




She loved the giraffe. It came running towards us for food. I was actually a little scared~~it was at TOP speed!


We conclude the day with ice cream. YUM! Marble Slab. They sure know how to make your wallet groan.

But finally at home:

I do love my Sweet Potatoes and Chicken~~Thanks Beech Nut!
Awhhh, she's the love of my life!

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kris,

You won my blog giveaway!!Give me your address and I will send you your prize!

Thank you for reading my blog!

Brandy of Brandywine Boutique
lavenderwolf7@yahoo.com

Sherry said...

I remember the first time we took each of our boys to the zoo..things we "take for granted" anymore, is so "new" in their eyes and it's the reactions and the expressions that make it so worthwhile!! And look at that loving smile?!?!