The calm


has settled in--awhhh..there is just something that the New Year brings in--nesting and fluffing starts setting in for the coming Spring.


I hope everyone's Holiday was good--our's was and one to be remembered. Devyn was finally grasping the concept by Christmas Day (she is 27mos old). The best was her running out of the bedroom saying 'Mommy' and then very excited 'TOYS!' Santa put most of them together but there were a few to unwrap. Ahhh...love the baby stage but this stage is the BEST! Her vocabulary is busting at the seams, why this, why that, what are you doing-every 2 minutes, annoying at times but I'm not complaining after all the time it took.


I got some great pictures of this Christmas which will be our last in this house. Part of me is sad but looking forward to buying our new house and settling in for a LONG time preferably another decade or more.



Do you do resolutions for the New Year? I don't do that but I did reflect on the decade and the significant amount of historical events that happened, globally and personally. The decade I've named as 'growth and perservance'. Marriage, first time homebuyer, career, part time shop owner, and lastly and most memorable, Mom. My story is here.



As the daylight is the starting to fade on today, I am blessed with all I have. I hope everyone has a beautiful and fruitful 2010 and beyond.






xo Kris

 

1 comments:

LissyLou said...

Happy New Year xx