What wonders to be found...

on a stunning fall day in Greenville. It was absolutely gorgeous, 70's and the most spectacular tree colors I've seen since I've moved South. I love, love, love this time of year.

Isn't this reindeer lovely! I wish I could get the palest shade of pink to show up. It just wouldn't work with my camera skills or lack thereof! I think she must be from the 40's-50's based on the rhinestone's and gilding.


My other purchase is this sweet tiny creamer--LOVE! I think she is from the 40's also.

I got this tablecloth a month or so ago to put on my formal dining room table for the house showings. This goes beautifully with the cream, pale green, and pink color scheme.
I got this from an Etsy Seller.

I bought a few other things but haven't photographed them yet. Well, it's time for a movie with the family. I got 'Up' at Target yesterday. We are having to watch every Disney and Pixar movie ever made! LOL!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend,

talk soon, Kris

 

2 comments:

Little Pink Studio said...

I haven't watched Up yet, but it's on my list. Looks so cute. The girls said it was kind of sad though...
Love your finds!
xoxo, Cerri

Sandy said...

I am spending a little time this morning finding interesting new blogs or revisiting some of my favorites. Oooohhh.... I want that creamer!