Update!

Poor little one had a fever of 104 degrees last night. It was a VERY long night. I think I'm more tired from worrying then the lack of sleep. This is the sickest she has ever been. Dunkin Donuts coffee is a blessing and so are those great flavored creamers they have now. Pumpkin Spice...YUM!
Her fever was down by 6:30 this morning but still at 100. Mom is watching her this morning while I work at my FT banking job. Got to make an effort to keep this job. No word yet on the future. I try not to watch any news now.

My world continues to swirl and I hope this carousel slows down for the Holidays!

 

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I finally made it over to your delightful blog! I can already tell I must put you on my Kindred Spirits LIST!

So sorry to hear that your little one is so sick. I will be praying for that sweet angel.

I look forward to getting to know you through our "Snowflakes & Sparkels Swap" & our blogs!!

Beautiful Blessings to you and yours!!
~Kelly Maria
of Belle Ame(beautiful soul)

Kelly said...

*Sparkles-- sorry for the misspelling

Debbi said...

oh my gosh, I hope by today she is feeling better! I remember all to well working full time with little ones and the lack of sleep--it does get better, trust me!!

hey pop over to my blog--I have an award for you!!

jenscloset said...

I hope she's all better now-I wish you the best-and I'm sure you know how lucky you are to have your Mom to be ther for you and your daughter!