A Sunday of Creativity

I finally had a few hours to work on some projects today! Whoopee! Time has been very scarce lately plus I've had awful sinus/allergy headaches all week.

My $10 SALE find at Target. I blinged it up with ribbon, vintage clip earring and broken necklace. LOVE the black suede--perfect for my uptight conservative workplace.


Oh, and I got these cuties for $0.99!


My Fairy Snow Woman! Ha and she's living in a pink, glitter world! I love the birdie--birdie from above. Perfect! Frosty has to have some girl friends so meet Ruby. Fluffy, sweet, glittery, pink, and Frou Frou~~what else can you ask for?
I've never used Celluclay before but it was so much fun. I plan on working some more in it.



Well, I did a few more in the Sweet Ones series-2 tags and a tiny wall hanging. They are handpainted. Just a bit of background of me for those in blog land. I had formal drawing/painting from art school many moons ago. My professors wanted me to become a fine artist and I even had scholarships to continue. Life's challenges intervened but after many stories in my life, I circled back to my creativity and painting. It's a small start. I'm very very rusty as I haven't sketched or illustrated in a long time. I'm working at it and that's all I can ask for right now.


The wall hanging and one tag is handpainted with good ole craft paint and the others are pastel chalks.



And a few Christmas Tags!

So my weekend is now over---off to put the little one to bed. She's had a rough weekend with a lot of splats. Trying to climb ALL over the place at 13 months old! Poor thing has bruises..I cried today cause she fell so hard. This parenting thing is rough on your nerves! Now it looks like she is getting a cold--coughing and snotty. Yuck!
Night all, talk to you soon

 

2 comments:

Sherry Williams said...

I just love your Fairy Snow Woman!! She is adorable in her pink finery! You are very creative.
Hope your little one feels better soon! Sherry

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You are so talented..hope little one feels better!
AS A SPECIAL THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THIS GROUP GOING.I AM HOSTING MY FIRST BLOG GIVEAWAY! I INVITE YOU TO VISIT OUR NEW BLOG.POST A COMMENT,ADD LINK AND LOGO TO YOUR BLOG. LETS SPREAD THE PINK GLITTER AROUND!
PLUS IF YOU SEND YOUR EMAIL I CAN SEND AN INVITE TO YOU TO POST YOUR ON PHOTOS ETC..ON OUR NEW BLOG!
"http://shabbypinkcottageflickr.blogspot.com"