Soooooo tired....

my little one has another ear infection which brought on double pink eye. Can you say miserable 13.5 month old? I have been working on some craftiness during her naps on the weekends and FT work so no crafting during the week.
It's for my snowflake swap so once she receives it next week, I can share! I need to work on Lisa Pace's 12 days of Christmas class and my Joli Paquet tutorials! (see sidebar for the blog!)


I really am drained due to lack of sleep (poor thing has her eyes glued shut by early morning from the pink eye) and I've got some serious worries for my day job not much different than the rest of the US. I'll just have to wait it out and see how the cuts go.

Off to rest, sorry for the downer but that's life...Promise to be perked up next week.

I just love her to pieces!

 

0 comments: