The Projects & Vintage Goodness


I wanted to share the projects we worked on at En Le Jardin. I finally finished mine this past weekend. I found the perfect little bit of trim at an Antique store in the new town I work in. You can see the flower lace around the rim with button's center. The flower trim was actually once a placemat!


The fairy ornament--so sweet:






(yes, this picture stinks. I really am beginning to dislike this new camera DH bought me).

These are my finds from the antique store in the small town I work in (just started a few weeks ago) so I was exploring it.


I only found those pansy flowers when I opened up the baggie! What a find! I think there was 5 of them total along with all the trim and lace you see. The birdie is a sweet round doily. I've got some projects in mind already.

I've been working on a few new projects and hope to share with you soon! Have a wonderful Sunday!

 

9 comments:

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Your projects turned out beautifully!!! I LOVE the flower pot! :)

Jessi Nagy said...

hey there sweets,
wow your projects turned out great.
gorgeous
oxoxo,
jessi

Elyse said...

hi kristen,

i just discovered your blog -- beautiful and inspiring!!! your project looks lovely.

xo

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

Hi Kristen, your projects turned out SO beautiful! What a wonderful time you must have had. I love that cute little fairy ball. ;))

xo heather

p.s.- thank you for your order today. ;)

Kim Caldwell said...

Your projects are gorgoeus Kris! It was so wonderful to meet you at Jenn's!!

Hugs, Kim

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I don't rmember seeing your fairy ball, that is so pretty. I think it is my favorite of all I've seen!

shabbyscraps said...

Hi kris! The flower pot turned out AMAZING!!! i ADORE it! You are so super talented, you blew me away that weekend.
xoxo, Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Your flowerpot and flowerball both turned out gorgeous... different from everyone elses. Love them! Jennifer

Monica said...

Your projects are just terrific! Love the black and white combo- soo elegant!
Monicax.