En Le Jardin

Wow, what can I say beyond it was fan--tabolous!
Jenn is the most gracious, sweetest hostest and wait to you see the pictures! The event was just beautiful and every detail was attended to. I had so much fun even though I was only there one night. What a wonderful bunch of women and sooo much talent. I haven't smiled and laughed like that in a REALLY long time! I admit I wasn't my full self since this was my first time leaving my little one--Cheryl, one sweet and talented lady, had some much needed wisdom in that area! Thank you Cheryl!

I loved that everyone was so supportive of each other. It was so nice to be with people who understand you creatively and don't give you the 'one up' eyebrow about 'what the heck is it' look.

My roomies for the night were 2 of the best! OH, the guest cottage was TDF! Lorraine and Roselyn Sue--I have to say I haven't had a roomie that wasn't my hubby or child in a LONG time :)
I so would love to go to other events.

Now if that 'dang' job didn't get in the way--or the guilt of leaving my sweet child BUT
I walked in the door and this tiny 19mo old FLEW into my arms and we twirled and danced. It was the best weekend.
Thank you Jenn and the flower fairies!

Sigh..back to real life and PILES of laundry!

 

6 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

hey there,
what a fabulous weekend we all had.
im so glad you came for the event.
oxoxo,jessi

shabbyscraps said...

Kris, I think your photos are great! I had so much fun seeing you this weekend, I am so glad you made it. You must post pics of your pot, it is fabulous!
xoxo, Tiffany

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

It was good to meet you! Wasn't the weekend the very best???

maggiegracecreates said...

It was wonderful to meet you. Maybe since we are fairly close, we can keep in touch. We could meet in anderson at the interstate sometime.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Wonderful! The basket for Mayday, also, just wonderful on Everyday Beauty! All my fave colors, and kindnesses! Brilliant joy you create! Blessings.

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Hi Kristen!
I am sooo glad you were able to attend!!! I wish we had more time together, but I know how it is to be away from your baby for the first time. ;) Your projects turned out sooo sweet and BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thank you again for being a part of the fun memories!! XOXO,Jenn