Sharing...

I have to share my beautiful southern lilac bush--took this pics Easter morning. I've pampered this baby for years and I FINALLY got a couple of blooms last year. I have moved her around my yard, treated this awful red clay, and for heaven's sake I was going to have a reminder of my love of lilacs that I grew up with.
Now look at her:




I can't believe my pics came out as well as they did with the sun as bright as it was and didn't even have to edit much.
So here is my other love of my life. Being a bunny with Grandma!


I've got some May Day basket swap pictures to share but she hasn't received it yet --soon!
Toodles for now!

 

4 comments:

Amy Sutter said...

Beautiful lilacs! One of my favs!! I have them all along my back yard, but not yet! I live in NY so it's still...brrrr!
Blessings
Amy

shabbyscraps said...

oh, I can smell the lilacs from here! your bunny is darling too!
xoxo, Tiffany

Stephenie said...

What an adorable little bunny..Just to darn cute...Your Liliacs are just amazing...You took great pictures too..
STephenie

Monica said...

What a sweetie pie! She is adorable with those ears!
Lilacs...mmmm... I can smell it through the screen!!
Hope you are better now,
Monicax.