I Like It!!

Finally, a blog banner I like and reflects me! I MADE it too! Whoop..mean old Photoshop wasn't going to get the best of me. Now if I can figure out how to make collage one. Another day for that!

So see what we did this weekend---Happy Spring!




Oh yeah, check these 2 helpers out!



Lucky looking for them birds and squirrels!


Cookie is like 'is it over with? I'm missing my nap!'

In the midst of naps, I was able to work on the kit from Cerri! So cute--I changed the original a little --just love these! Devyn and my Mom and I worked on these Saturday during breaks on spring clean up.

Hope your Sunday is going well. Kabobs on the grill, potato salad, and cole slaw for dinner.

See ya!

 

4 comments:

Stephenie said...

You did an amazing job on your banner. It turned out so pretty...I loved seeing the pictures of your garden...Those flowers are so pretty also...I love your dogs..They are cuties..
STephenie

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Awww...what a happy cheery post!!! Dont you just love spring? :) I ADORE your banner!!! SUPER CUTE Bunny!!! :) See you soon! XO,Jenn

Monica said...

Oh my, Kris! Your banner is fantastic!!!!(and the bunny too!)
All your creations are divine, and those pups are sooooo sweet and cute! Hugs from Kim and me to you all!
Monica x.

Little Pink Studio said...

Kris you did a great job with the baskets! So cute!
And your banner looks great too!
Cerri xo