It's Official!

We are moving! Yep, guess the third time (I mean contract) was the charm :) The girl buying our little house is in love with it and we are well on our way. I am happy that our little house is going to the right person. Weird, I know but that was concern of mine as I put ALOT of work in this place over the past 10 yrs.

AND the house we loved was STILL for sale so it was meant to be! Plus we even got them to come down a little in their price.


So we are packing up and be in our spaces on Feb 26!


The whole place needs to be painted. I know the REALLY DARK colors are in but they are just not my style. Double psyched as I get my own space to call my studio! It's a spare bedroom but who cares--I can decorate to my delight :)
Off to look at furniture today and out for supper.


I've been so busy with work, holidays, and this house business I haven't been crafty in awhile. I hope to be back in business by March. I'll be in and out to say Hi though. We had a breath of Spring yesterday and now's it's back to the 40's. It sure has been one bleak and cold winter! Stay warm and sharing some images with you!



Toodles

Kris

 

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Congrats.. I know all about the waiting on the house to sale thing. OUrs is still up for sale, but we have already moved our. Three different people were going to buy, but backed out. hi hum.. Some will ,some won't, oh well some one else is waiting.. Have fun decorating your new space.

Anonymous said...

congrats kris! I can't wait to see pics! BTW that first card looks very much like your sweet devon...

Little Pink Studio said...

Congrats Kris! I'm so excited for you. I know you'll love having a studio space too! How fun! Can't wait to see photos of your new place and studio.
Cerri xoxo